Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weight Lifting Total

I did my own Weightlifting event today. 
3 attempts at a Snatch and a Clean & Jerk

I tried to be by the books with my lock outs and time between lifts

Snatch
165 (good lift) powered it
180 (good lift) powered it
185 (missed it) caught it high, infront 

Clean & Jerk
240 (missed it) power clean didn't lock out arms
247 (good lift) PR. Power clean 
255 (missed it) full clean and missed jerk

I felt good on the clean so went for a new PR. 
I squat cleaned 275 pounds. Never thought I would ever get this goal to be honest. 

Good day. 

Chad Vaughn came by the other day and did a little workout. 

Google him if you don't know who he is. It was fun to watch him lift. He weighs 170 pounds and I watched him snatch 300 pounds. Crazy stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment