Monday, July 22, 2013

Partner Cindy and 3 Rep Shoulder Press

I caddied for my buddy Trent and OKC Golf and County Club Monday morning.  We lost on the 19th hole of the first round of the State Amateur.  Was a really nice morning being on the golf course even though we didn't play very well.

I worked out with the 4:30 class Monday and we found our 3 Rep Max Shoulder Press.  I got 155, 157 and I ended up getting 165 pounds.

"Partner Cindy"
5 Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups
15 Air Squats
While your partner is doing Cindy you are running 200 Meters, and we start up wherever the other one leaves off in the round.  I went with Mai and we got 23 Rounds.  She is a really fast squatter, so we had one of the best totals for the day.  Eat it Chan and Charles.


Here is a Fun pic from ACO in Dallas from 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment