Monday, July 29, 2013

Snatch PR

Finally got my bodyweight on my snatch and I got it twice.  We did the OKC Comp Series yesterday at CrossFitOKC and on the snatch ladder, Philip and I both got 185 pounds 2 times.  Not bad for a couple of gingers.

We took it easy on toes to bar and pistol wod. 

Final wod was a 400 meter run for me, I tag him and he rows 500 meters. Nobody was timing me but I am pretty sure my time was around 42 seconds. I might be the fastest kid alive.  we got 4th place overall on that WOD.



CrossFitOKC won the hammer again. Nice all around job by their gym. 

Today I did "Jackie" with the noon class
1000 meter row
50 thrusters with 45# bar
30 pull-ups

I did this 6 weeks ago and had a time of 6:59. Today I got 6:56. 
Rowed at about a 1:55 pace and did 2 sets on the trusters (35 and 15) and unbroken pull-ups. I need to start rowing harder.




No comments:

Post a Comment