Sunday, July 21, 2013

Golf and Red Dirt WOD 1

I played alright in my little 4 person scramble tournament at SilverHorn. We tied for 1st with at 11 under and lost in a scorecard playoff.  2nd place was a gift certificate to Omaha Steaks and I won a new grill in the raffle. Pretty sweet deal. Thanks Joe. 

At open gym on Sunday we did Red Dirt WOD 1 and the floater WOD. 1st wod is 8 minute Power Clean and Front Squat AMRAP. 1 Power Clean and 1 Front Squat, 1PC and 2FS, 1PC and 3FS.....
I got 12 rounds and 5 front squats on the 13th round. That is 3 reps better. 

Floater WOD: 
3 minutes to row 500 meters and Back Squat 185 as many times as possible. I rowed nice and smooth and had 1 minute to squat. I got 26 reps which was 1 rep better. 

Less than 2 weeks till RED DIRT. Feeling good. 

Throw Back picture from a few years ago with Falco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment