Monday, July 15, 2013

Kalsu

I haven't posted in a bit so back at it. 
I did do the floater wod from red dirt last week.
3 minutes to row 500 meters and do max reps of 185 pound back squat. I rowed 1:50 and took 10 seconds to get to bar to squat. In one minute I got 25 reps. I did this fresh so we will see how it goes at the comp. 

Today I worked up to a heavy set of 5 reps of high bar back squat. 
I did 275. I think I could have maybe gotten 285 or 290 max but I wanted to save myself for the WOD

"Kalsu"
100 reps of thrusters at 135 pounds. 
Every minute you must do 5 burpees. 
I did 115 pounds and it took me 24:46

A real leg burner, I will see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up. 

Fun working out with Brice, Falco, Tucker and Doonkeen. PR for Falco. Good job guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment