Friday, June 14, 2013

Two-A-Days

Back to CrossFitOKC for an 11:00 class today with some good buddies. Brice, Jarred, Dooner and I went for a Throwback Thursday WOD. Ginny was our coach and Drew and Kameron showed up and we had a real nice Bro-session. We started with a strength of: 5 X 1 clean into 3 thrusters. Jarred, Dooner and I worked up to 165 and the big dogs worked up to 235.

WOD 1:
3 rounds of 3 minutes with 1 minute rest
400 meter Run and Deadlifts in remaining time at 50% of 1 rep max.
Jarred, Dooner and I used 205#, Brice and Kam used 275# and Drew used 315# (ouch). I don't know everyone else's totals but I got 25, 15, 15. My runs started getting really slow and it was hot and I am a big weenie. 

We finished with a 10 minute EMOM of handstand practice. 

This was the class that Jarred and I used to go to when we first started and it was fun to go back there again. We are hoping to get to do this more often so we can help push ourselves past our comfort zones. CrossFitOKC will always have a special place in our hearts. 

WOD 2:
Sled Pull 40 Meters
21 Burpees
Sled Drag (Backwards) 40 Meters
15 Burpees
Sled Pull
9 Burpees
Sled Drag

This was Sectional WOD from 2010 and I remember it killed me.
My time was 3:38



No comments:

Post a Comment