Sunday, June 16, 2013

Friday and Sunday

Friday:
Ryan Bittle and I started with a 10 minute EMOM of 5 thrusters at 115#. 
The noon class that day got a special treat: I worked out with them. 
Strength:
Tempo High Bar Back Squat (3 seconds down/3 seconds hold/explode back up)
I worked up to 225.
WOD:
The Chief
3 Power Cleans (135)
6 Push-Ups
9 Air Squats
5 rounds of 3 minutes on and 1 minute Off
I got 22 rounds

Sunday:
I wanted to find my 1 Rep Max Split Jerk.
I worked my way up to 235 and missed my first attempt and almost turned my ankle.  I hit is my second time and got 245 and then 255 which was 5 more than Wade Bittle got. Eat it Waders. Nice seeing him today though. 

So Monday I am going to do all the Red Dirt WODS through out the day to get a feel of the pain I will feel in August

Got to get Red Dirt Ready. 

Here is my buddy Wade from a few years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment