Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fittest Games Lottery WOD 3

I was very nervous about this workout.  Shoulder 2 Overhead has always been one of my worst movements for some reason.
The workout was:
3 Rounds of
15 Toes to Bar
15 shoulder to overhead (115#) 
15 over the bar Burpees

I was wanting to be under 7:00 minutes on this workout and my time was 6:30. 
I knew I would need to do the toes to bar unbroken to have a chance at a good time, and I was able to do that.  I went unbroken for the first two rounds and broke up the last set into 8&7. I split jerked the last 7 reps just so I could keep going and not put the bar down.  
I was very pleased with my time because I think I ate too much for lunch and was feeling very sluggish. 

Brice did this same workout in 4:21. So I have that going for me. 

Check out my video.
Lottery WOD 3

No comments:

Post a Comment