Monday, October 7, 2013

Fittest Games Lottery WOD 1 and other stuff

I did my second lottery wod Saturday. My time was 9:45 and it left me in 3rd place with 2 more wods to go.
The wod was as follows. 
30 wall balls
30 power cleans (95#)
30 wall balls
20 power cleans (135#)
30 wall balls
10 power cleans (185#)

First set of cleans I did in sets of 20 and 10
Second set if cleans I did in 5 sets of 4 reps. 
Last set I did in singles. I missed my 9th rep and that cost me some time. 
3rd and 4th wods come out Tuesday night.

Here is a good waste of 10 minutes.  Last set of cleans are hard to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEO78YHAwbU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUw03FMdmgKIoHgIyHFLXTTA

Sunday I did the Lurong Paleo Challenge wod 4. It was a pretty fun workout that consisted of 50 thruster (95#) and 50 toes 2 bar. My time was 6:25. 
After that we went to run a 5K at Red Coyote. I ran right at 25 minutes. Not awful. I beat Arobb by a minute. 
Bella got 3rd place in her age group and was under 30 minutes which is pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment