Thursday, August 15, 2013

New program.

Brice just got back from the OPT programming seminar and we are going to give this our undivided attention (beside benching with Abbott on Fridays).

I am going to try and get my Aerobic Capacity up. I feel like I have decent "wind" but I get tired pretty fast compared to some of the better crossfitters.  I feel like my strength has gotten decent over the last year and time to turn up to the next level aerobically.  

Phillip, Dooner and I did 500 meter rows 10 times. We rested 2 minutes between each with a 5 minute rest halfway. First 5 we kept rower at 1:50 pace and second 5 we kept at 1:48 pace. Last one was for all the marble and I got a 1:39.9 and Phillip got a 1:40.2 and Dooner got a 0.0 because he quit after the 6th 500. 

I did the class after that. 
One rep max shoulder press (175)
Uphill 200 meter sprint X 5

These felt good and I proved once again that I am the fastest kid alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment