Monday, December 9, 2013

Sunday Workout and 13.4 on Monday

I have been feeling a little something in my shoulder so I haven't been going to crazy lately.  Sunday I did a tasty little number.

10 Rounds of each
Even Minutes: 15 Seconds of Max Rowing
Odd Minutes: 15 Seconds Of Max DB Thrusters (40 LBS)

I averaged about 105 Meters and got 8 Thrusters every time.

Monday we redid 13.4 from last years CrossFit Games Open.
This wod was pretty bad for me last year and I was looking forward to doing it again.  Last year this workout pretty much kept me winning the CrossFit Games.

13.4
7 Minute AMRAP
3 Clean and Jerks + 3 Toes to Bar
6 C&J + 6 T2B
9 C&J + 9 T2B
etc...

Last Year I got 75 Reps (Finished round of 12 and got 15 C&J)
Today I got 84 Reps (9 Toes to Bar)

I will probably win the Games this year.  NBD


Here is a video from our last newsletter.  Fun Announcement at the end!!

https://vimeo.com/80867669

No comments:

Post a Comment