Monday, December 2, 2013

Some Sunday workouts.

Turned up my rucking today.  I did three laps around our block (530 meters each lap). The first lap I had my ruck on and dragged a sled with a 45 pound plate (time was 5:30). The second lap was I dropped off the sled and just ran with the ruck (time was 3:20). Last lap I took off the ruck and ran hard (time was 2:32). I think this will be my last ruck before the competition next Friday night. I can feel the wear and tear on my body from just the small amount of rucking I have done. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be. Blah. 

I worked on some 3 position power clean after the ruck and tried to go as heavy as I could go. I went from high hang/above knee/below knee. My heaviest set was at 235 pounds and did multiple sets at 185 to work on form. 

Feeling pretty beat up this last week. Will have to train smart for the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment