Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fittest Games Dry Run Day 2

Dooner and I did the last two wods of the Fittest Games on Monday morning in about a 1 hour span. 

"Randy"

75 power snatch at 75 pounds. 
My time was 5:30. I did this last year and this time was about 45 seconds faster.  I had about 20 left when Dooner finished. So that sucked I guess. 

Final WOD

30 wall balls (30 lb slam ball)
10 muscle ups
20 Kettlebell swings (70 lbs)
10 Overhead squats (135 lbs)
25 jump ropes with heavy chains. 

wall balls unbroken
Muscle ups sets of 6,4
KBS 13,7
Ovhs unbroken (felt good about this)
Jump ropes unbroken

Time 4:45ish. Can't remember exact time.  I killed Dooner on this one almost as bad as he killed me on randy. 
So that doesn't suck I guess. 

Tied my PR with 13 unbroken muscle ups on Tuesday. 

Guess who this little guy is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment